I am developing a Python library for Raspberry Pi Model 3B in Raspbian. You can check my GitHub repository for details.
Currently, it includes some useful modules:
- Display Module:
- LCD 1602A (16 col * 2 row LCD screen)
- Motor Module:
- L289N (standard TT motor driver)
- Network Module
- Standard Wifi
- GY521(MPU6050) (temperature, gyroscope, acceleration)
- HC_SR04 (ultrasonic distance detector)
- Infrared distance detector
- GPIO wrapper
It also provides some demo application(s), including:
- Motion Monitor
- It reads information from GY521 and displays on a website dynamically. Python-Flask is required to execute.