Keyboard to JACK
- Normally, ALSA will take over the MIDI input, which blocks the access of MIDI from JACK. We have to run
a2jmidi_bridgebefore running JACK.
- In the `connect` section of QJackCtl, you should be able to find your MIDI keyboard as capture.
JACK to Ardour
- Follow this link http://jackaudio.org/faq/linux_rt_config.html to setup your machine. I have to reboot my machine for some unknown reasons to apply the settings.
- Use JACK as input
- Add a MIDI track.
- In ALSA, connect MIDI with a2j_bridge
- In MIDI, connect a2j_bridge with other MIDI inputs
- Download more complex sampler from http://www.manual.ardour.org/working-with-plugins/getting-plugins/